September 29, 2022

My Heavy...

      ... Heart.

I return, briefly & with sadness.

If you are a new reader, wayward from the depths of the internet, you may be unaware of how deep my life's core dwells within the Michael Jackson fandom. I have found the love of my life and the depths of my depression in this single man. I once owned many items purchased at concerts and online. Then upon his death, I sold almost all of it in a tirade of pain and loss.

I have fronted our area's fan group. Our group brought an original neverland ranch item to the local venue, owned by my now best friend. I understand the bulk of our success rests on my associations with her. But it was a sizable undertaking and sole direction in preserving our own piece of his legacy. These are just autobiographical excerpts of my own.

Such points become overshadowed by the greatness the fandom overall contains. The Michael Jackson fandom has many notable artists. Sadly one of which we lost this week.

Hitomi Osani, a Japan-based artist, passed away on Sept. 25th. Her artworks known in our fandom portray Michael Jackson in great colorful works, many of which are featured in the book "The Words of Michael Jackson" by Michael Yamo of Earth Day with Michael.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Michael-Jackson-Greetings-%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%87%E3%82%A4with%E3%83%9E%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B1%E3%83%AB%EF%BC%8F%E7%B7%A8%E8%91%97/dp/4594072585/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1664508177&sr=1-3

I've linked the book above. It is only available in Japan, but you can use Amazon JP with USA Shipping to purchase the book if you wish. Hitomi also had a DeviantArt page (https://www.deviantart.com/hitomiosanai) for those wishing to see some of her artwork.

I am so sad to hear of her passing. I've stepped back from the fandom to re-evaluate my own mental health. In that process, I lost touch with my family, that still fights for the fair treatment of the Jackson legacy. I was unaware of Hitomi's health issues and can only hope that her passing had brought an end to any pain and suffering she may have been experiencing. I hope she can now stand face to face with our beloved and tell him how her soul sings for him and his beauty. 

Watercolor Image of Michael Jackson by Hitomi Osanai
©2017 Hitomi Osanai · https://www.deviantart.com/hitomiosanai/art/Michael-Jackson-Eve-721506182


Hitomi will be greatly missed, and her contributions will not be in vain.

Rest well, my dear!

We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment